Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski issued at least seven versions of “No comment” on the Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations story during Monday’s ACC conference call, according to Adam Kilgore of the Washington Post.The Chronicle, Duke’s student newspaper, reported that “Sulaimon’s dismissal from the Duke basketball program is clouded by allegations of sexual assault, which surfaced nearly a year before he was released from the team in January. Multiple sources close to the situation have confirmed that members of the athletic department were made aware of the allegations as early as March 2014.” Sulaimon became the first player ever dismissed by Coach K when he was booted from the team on Jan. 29. “Rasheed has been unable to consistently live up to the standards required to be a member of our program,” Coach K said then. “It is a privilege to represent Duke University and with that privilege comes the responsibility to conduct oneself in a certain manner. After Rasheed repeatedly struggled to meet the necessary obligations, it became apparent that it was time to dismiss him from the program.” Since then, several NBA scouts told SNY.tv that the NBA D-League might be the best rout for Sulaimon.